Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

julina   07 October 2018

Action against husband girlfriend

can i lodge complaint against my husband girlfriend whom my husband has left but she is harasing me by sending messges asking to leave my husband.


 4 Replies

you can file a complaint with the IT wing of your local police station

its very odd how she is sending you message. how did she obtain your number in first place?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 October 2018

Lodge police complaint.

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Contact nearest police station, or file complaint online also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads