LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laksraja (Boss)     28 January 2012

Action against abusive words and psycological torture

What action I can take when 50% of flat owners of our appartment make a group and harrashed left 50% (in which out of 4 , three owners do not reside permanently here.)people and make a trouble each day?Ours is  the only   family residing always here. Someday they throw garbage, some day stop the lift at higher floor, some day cut my cloth drying cable at rooftop.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     28 January 2012

you can ask the court for an order restraining them from disturbing your peaceful enjoyment of the property and from creating Nuisance. This action is known as an injunction - which may be negative as well as positive. i.e the court can ask them to refrain and may also order them to restore whatever has been damaged. If they disregard - they can even land up in jail. 

Laksraja (Boss)     29 January 2012

Thanks for your responce.

Laksraja (Boss)     29 January 2012

May I know how I file a simple injunction in this case.

V D Shah (Manager - Fin. and Legal)     28 February 2012

I think if soemone deliberately harasses you like cutting clothes and all, you can even approach the police. Sincerely hope you find a solution and are able to leave peacefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register