LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     29 September 2016

Acquittal in 498a can file 182. 211

I got aquittal in 498A the judgments is in the link here i change names of parties : as it is new and under appeal period but still  posted it here so changes are made it is as: given below and in link:

my query is can I file case under IPC 182 and IPC 211 now ?

someone from court suggested me that as decision comes so you can not file it now, this was the procedure before starting of tral now it is too late for IPC 182 and 211,

but  i said at that time i was in jail and i had no so much proof to go for IPC 182 and 211, now in decisioni it self it comes out so that i can file it now.

now do guide me here can i file it now or not ?


 1 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     29 September 2016

Dear friend,

Section 211 of IPC is non-cognizable offence and you can file a private complaint before lower court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query