Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepakeshwar (Manager)     03 May 2016

Acquittal for dowry death case

Dear Friends,

We where fighting the case of my sister death from past 6 years from 2010.

now verdict we got that acquittal. its really very hard for us.and it was into judgement and made it arguement and now today they have made acquittal. really i dont know the reason why this as happend..when all evedince and etc was provided and clearly know all what is the sin they did..

How we processed now further in high court please suggest me

regards
Deepak

Learning

8 Replies

Pawan S (Advocate)     03 May 2016

Did court admit the documents that the prosecution brought forth?

Let me know the ground for the acquittal, along with the court’s observations for this verdict.

Regards,

Ekta

deepakeshwar (Manager)     04 May 2016

HI Ekta, yes prosecution  written arguments accepted. we dont still what grounds they Acquited.its really shocking..onces we get grounds will let u know

Regards

Deepak

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 May 2016

It is assumed that the court would have given a decision based on all the available facts. But any order is challangable. Hence, get the judgment and challange it if needed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

deepakeshwar (Manager)     05 May 2016

Dear Shonee sir, we saw the judgement - its just one sided orders they have done.how oppsite did the arguement same to same its been given in the orders and make Acquital. 

and what all we did from this 6 years its not all relevant itseems.and non of PP given citation not releavant itseems. its really sad and clear show he never touched our written arguments to read carefully 

we going to appeal and very sad on our indian law.

regards

Deepak

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2016

you have a right to challnage within 3 months.

deepakeshwar (Manager)     11 May 2016

Dear Friends, Got the judgement copy, order copy..

its onces side judgement been given, what defence side argument as done, same copy paste is been done..without looking into our written argeument and taking any condieration of any points, 

Also no reason given why my sister got suside in there husband house..? 

its very sad about judgement as happend to us..we lost our sister again by this this kind of judgement. 

I need help, is PP as to go for Appeal or we can go private as Appeal ? which is good and holds strong..

Many thanks

Deepak

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2016

can go for privae appeal.

deepakeshwar (Manager)     26 May 2016

Dear Sir / Madam,

is it good we go for appeal from PP Side or Private sir, or is it fine going both PP and Private?

if we do like that in hight court is any problem..? 

Please suggest.

Regards
Deepak

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register