LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryagaurav (manager)     11 November 2008

acknowledgment for cheques deposit refused

my bank is refusing to provide me proper receiving for cheques deposited in my account,I have mentioned many time RBI guideline for that concern.But they insisit on dropping cheques in drop box only.I have filed complaints to HO as well as Circle office in Delhi. But no positive response I got from their end ,What Type of legal step I can take to make that RBI policy implied by that bank.Its canara bank,Rohini,Delhi,


 1 Replies

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     11 November 2008

There is an Ombudsman for each region and every bank displays the name and address, write a complaint to the Ombudsman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads