Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     16 November 2012

Accusations in rcr notice by wife

Dear members,

kindly shed light on this query of mine:

RCR notice by wife states various accusations of harrassment for dowry, keeping her hungry, abusing her by me and my parents, spitting on her, and all other stuff, yet she states in her RCR notice that she wishes to stay with her husband, accusing me of deserting her, and keeping her alone in the rented house i took to stay. i left that house after she continous threats by her of filling false DV cases against me, if i went to meet my parents.

i reported this incident in the women cell of police, after which counselling failed, and i filed for divorce.

i want to know: will the accusations in the RCR take a new turn, that is, will this accusations make the judge to slap various cases of harassement on me like DV and 498 etc. she has not filed any cases against me besides RCR, she has also filed CRPC 125.

request u to kindly guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 November 2012

Yester years Kalidas and Sankuntala love verse always takes new turn when hits contemporary India’s metro times where by oversight a metro wife treats RCR with extra sprinkling of that love as to be meaning she is filing a complaint case indirectly J

I mean this is not actually her mistake and I will give that benefit of doubt atleast publicly but under sight of petition writers usual mistake that they treat women’s RCR as to be complaint case as per rule of typing practice and only a vigilant Kalidas can find the grave mistakes just like you telling us in your brief and seeking remedy thereof.

Above opening introduction being material here, tell us has she also filed an Affidavit with her RCR or it is simply a lovers Legal Notice sent by a women’s sensitive @ Lord? 

However all the gyan filled sections of Law you wrote in next para are forthcoming and better prepare for the same by reading more and more past discussed criminal law forum / family law forum messages and start fresh search via reference an advocate with more criminal law practice years behind him.

BTW, see a pati parmeshwar's grave mistake the moment you left her alone on her karwa chowth in that rented flat a superlative petition writer crept in there behind your back for muh dikhayi and thus you received her such and such love notes of missing you, hence never leave a married lady alone that also in a rented flat; she should be ceremoniously sent off to her natal home if current equation is not performing well between spouses. Any idea how to beat this "mental cruelty" statement now ??? Read read past messages you will come to the self discovery stage.

At the end you should get medal from your wife after filing Divorce first which actually she wanted to file first so she is now giving those medals with interest; now you get it why she sent you her last lovers Notice
J

Bottom line legal point here is that your AB or Regular Bail is now sure shot by just showing certified copy of Divorce as well as True Xerox Copy of her RCR Notice highlighting her contradictions of mind, body and soul in these tough times of hers.

sanjeev pawar (service)     16 November 2012

dear sir, thanks a ton for your reply, with regards to your futher question, i have not recvd any copy of her affidavit, and i dont know if it is filed as yet, i have only received the RCR notice from family court.

Sir, as per your previous statement, "Any idea how to beat this "mental cruelty" statement now ???"

request you to kindly guide me on this aspect, i left the house after she threatened me with DV if i visit my parents, i gave a written statement to the womens cell that such a thing is happening in my house, so i am not living with her, she did not turn up at the womens cell of police for 1 and half months, and suddenly one day she came to the cell and gave statement to the police that i am not living with her, and i am not giving her money to spend. and i will live only when he takes good care of me. 

Sir, pls guide me on how can i fight this "mental cruelty" accusation now, of keeping her alone in the house. 

your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

sanjeev pawar (service)     17 November 2012

dear sir, thanks a ton for your reply, with regards to your futher question, i have not recvd any copy of her affidavit, and i dont know if it is filed as yet, i have only received the RCR notice from family court. and case is going on in conselling stage.

Sir, as per your previous statement, "Any idea how to beat this "mental cruelty" statement now ???"

request you to kindly guide me on this aspect, i left the house after she threatened me with DV if i visit my parents, i gave a written statement to the womens cell that such a thing is happening in my house, so i am not living with her, she did not turn up at the womens cell of police for 1 and half months, and suddenly one day she came to the cell and gave statement to the police that i am not living with her, and i am not giving her money to spend. and i wll live only when he takes good care of me. 

after this statment she went away with her mother to her natal place. it has been eight months now that she has gone away. she filed RCR from her  natal place. and five days later i filed for divorce. i recevied her rcr notice after  i filed for divorce. i did not have any idea that a RCR was already filed

Sir, pls guide me on how can i fight this "mental cruelty" accusation now, of keeping her alone in the house. 

your advice will be highly appreciated. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register