LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Nema   04 March 2020

accident of a uninsured motorcycle

there was a accident of bike which is uninsured.the fault was of pickup which ran after the collision . the driver got injured .the bike was on the name of owner who is my friend but the driver who was riding was his labour who does not have DL .the report was filed in police station for the pickup who ranned after the accident.now the question is does there any issue with the owner.

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   04 March 2020

Yes he has to pay claim amount from his own pocket until he proves that bikewas stolen and not liable to pay compensation.
1 Like

Aman Nema   04 March 2020

my question is there any issue with the bikes owner even he was not involved in the accident.
1 Like

Joy Bose   05 March 2020

Yes, the bike owner will be liable to pay the fine and pay all other penalties put up by the court even though he was not involved in the accident. It is a master-servant relationship between the bike owner and his servant. 

Regards,
Joy Bose

1 Like

Aman Nema   05 March 2020

what will be the fine and penalties owner may suffer from? is there any other issue rather than from above.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

Originally posted by : Aman Nema
my question is there any issue with the bikes owner even he was not involved in the accident.

Yes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register