LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhuvaneshwari   28 September 2022

Accident of a drunken victim

Respected sir/ madam

I am from bangalore. If a drunken man falls in front of the moving vehicle and the victim got his legs broken. Who can be held responsible for this? and what can the driver do?

Thank you in advance


 5 Replies

Bhuvaneshwari   28 September 2022

Please somebody answer it is very urgent. My Uncle is stuck in that problem and the victim is threatening to file a case against him

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 September 2022

Please post the material facts. Has your uncle been arrsted or a criminal case registered against him? Has he received summons to appear for trial?

Bhuvaneshwari   29 September 2022

Nothing has been registered yet the victim is just blackmailing and demanding money

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 September 2022

Wait and watch for any action by police or victim.

Meanwhile consult a local prudent lawyer to prepare your defence, if any case / FIR is registered.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 September 2022

The victim could be urged to pursue remedies as provided by law. Also, ascertain if any FIR has been registered and if so, what are the offences alleged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query