LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit dey (Software Engineer)     12 November 2011

Accident claim case


My sister met with an accident on july 2010 . one car came and hit her and she had multiple injury inher  leg.

As we dnt have idea about legal case we have given our case to one lawyer and  he has filed the case.

But till date he has not done anything when ever we are calling he is telling next month will be your date.

I dnt know how to do now. can we give our case to some other lawyer? how much time it usually take for this kind of case to resolve? what is the procedure to take case from that lawyer and give it to someone else?


 3 Replies

Naveen Kumar (service)     12 November 2011




Dear Amit,

     In your case your lawyer has wasted almost 3 months, It's better you check with him what is the problem if possible collect your case number and court hall and check the same in court hall or ask the pending clerk.  If you wanted to change the lawyer just ask him to give NOC, i.e., present lawyer will sign on Vakalath stating that he dont have any objection to engage any other counsel.  So you can appoint any other advocate

sheela subbarao (Advocate)     13 November 2011

You contact an advocate who deals with accident claim cases. He will search out the details. If your advocate is not willing to NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE to engage an advocate whom you want to you can file an affidavit to the court and change the advocate. Act immediately, otherwise you will be in trouble.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 November 2011

Dear Mr. Dey,

Change your lawyer, take your brief back from previous lawyer,

if not satisfied proceed against him (lawyer);

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads