Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

downto earth (team leader)     11 April 2013

Accident claim

Dear Friends,

My mom had an accident and fractured her leg a day before. It was all due to negligence of a tanker driver who dashed a wall and the wall fell on my mom's leg. We have filed a complaint against the tanker supplier and driver with the police. This all happended in dist thane. My question was :

1) How can we claim compensation for all this agony and the hospital bill incurred on us.

2) Against who can we claim? Against the driver of the water tank supplier owner?

3) How much claim can we ask and how long does it take normally for the claim to be paid to us?

Pls help me friends.

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Farhat jahan (legal assistant)     11 April 2013

Appoint a lawyer who practicing in accident compensation claim cases and file a compensation suit in court against driver and owner both. your mother's condition and damages to her,your mother hospitalization fees and charges will be included in compensation. your lawyer will do all the court formalities don't worry. Take all the valid receipt of hospitalisation because they are proof. 

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     11 April 2013

Dear Sir,

We would be able to assist you, for any further queries please visit www.indialawhelp.com

We have offices in New Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Goa, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad.

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

www.indialawhelp.com

downto earth (team leader)     29 April 2013

Hi All Thanks for your suggestions. But now i have a different query. My mother has a mediclaim policy and we are planning to submit the claim to the insurance company. In the meantime a lawyer approached us saying that not submit the claim to my mother insurance policy but to submit the claim to the Transport agency (who owned the tanker and who caused the accident). The reason being as per lawyer that we will get 100% amount whereas my mother's mediclaim amt wont reimburse all expenses. Hence i am in a state of confusion. Please suggest me as to what we need to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register