Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Garg   07 July 2022

accident claim

our car got hit from behind with overspeed car and our car got tumbled. we have expired insurance and car is in total loss state. whether we can claim car total loss damage in mact filing?


 4 Replies

Hari Shankar   07 July 2022

car insurance there will time limit for renewal before completion you have to pay charges for fine. I'm H Hari Shankar High court Advocate from Telangana further details contact me: 9394002002

Neha Garg   07 July 2022

i dont understand why we have to pay charges

Hari Shankar   07 July 2022

call me 9394002002 I will guide you all details of your case

KUNAL JAIN   17 July 2022

yes u can claim in macp filing under sec.166 of mv rules

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query