Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (md)     28 September 2010

Accident Case person not in india

Hello everybody,

i have a friend who met with an accident about 4 months ago. one person died in that accident and my friend faced charges of drunk driving and negligency. he was on bail and he went to UK permanently. I just want to know what happen in that case. He will face any problems in UK ? or does court disturb his parents in india ?

Learning

6 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     28 September 2010

if ur friend does not appear in the court at the time of trial, action would be taken against the sureties. In addition a warrant will be issued for his arrest, and he may be declared as a proclaimed offender and his properties can be attached.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 September 2010

warrant will be issued and and procedure will be followed as per the Cr.P.C.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 September 2010

He will be declared as proclamed offencder and the person who has stood as surety his property will be attached and he will have to pay the penalty.

sachin (md)     28 September 2010

sir thanks a lot for your quick replies. but what you have described is in lawyer's language :) can you please tell me what will happen to him and his surety ? and yes the car he met with an accident was on his brothers name and he is in india. His brother will face any problem due to he is not here ?

(Guest)

The court can send a letter rogatory to the foreign court so that the punishment under 304 can be delivered to the miscreant. Attachment of properties is not so easy and neither is declaration of P.O easy.

RAJENDRA (ADVOCATE)     01 October 2010

DOES UR FRIEND THINK THAT JUDGES IN INDIA LIKE SREET SMART PEOPLE

WHAT IF SOMEONE DOES THE SAME TO U OR UR SO CALLED FRIEND

TRY TO DO PLEA BARGAINING RECOGNIZED IN INDIA UNDER CR.P.C. TO CLOSE THE CHAPTER

RNDATT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register