Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Nema   05 March 2020

accident case

there was an accident case in which the fir was registerd by a driver of uninsured motor cycle.bolero pick up was collided with bike resulting in injury of the driver of bike and ranned after the incident.driver of uninsured bike was labour of the bikes owner.question is what penalities would owner of bike will have to pay and is there is any other action taken on owner if yes than what should he do.owner was not involved in accident.


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2020

There is no use in posting the same issue, several posts changing the sequence of sentences, please contact a local advocate and get the problem solved earliest.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     06 March 2020

Criminal case under section 279/337 or 338, as the case may be and another for compensation shall be filed if no compromise arises betwen the parties.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 March 2020

Whether FIR has been registered for the accident ? If not yet, get it registered and help for investigation by police.

If already case is filed, it is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

You can get the case compounded in mediation proceeding.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register