LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     26 July 2014

Access road to newly built house

Dear Forum,

I had built a house in the under developing area. Direct connectivity to road was not available. i have to go to some other way to reach to my house and vice versa. The local municipalty memeber / councellor do not do much to get it connected to main road. Local MLA/MLC says it is muicipality job. My question is that where and whihc authority should i approach to get the sanction of access road for my house / lane. Is it not the infringmenet of fundamental right provided under The Consitution of India.

Kindly advice.



 1 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     08 August 2014

Mr. Khan Sab,

 You should have purchased site from developed layout with all approvals, then only you will legal right for Road. Yet if your area is under development please find out from the seller whether any approach Road has been planed in layout submitted for approval.You may also get your construction regularized under akrama sakrama plan by remitting fine. Then you will be legally entitled to approach local Muncipal corpn for grant of approach Road.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query