LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ujjwal shah (Partner)     11 October 2010

Access Road for Agriculture Land

I would like to know that is there a rule existing in Gram Panchayat or Bhumi Abhilekh (land records) department or any other department regarding giving access road to the neighboring farmer / villager? If so how much should be the minimum widdth of the access road to be given? What should be the access road widdth if  the access road falls at a turning point ? Does one have to give away the land for common use of the villagers? What is the legal stand / process? Can any one please give any feedback? Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     11 October 2010

There is no such rule that road should be  given ,but either it is customary or easementary right.In case when one is using road from the land of neighbour and if that neighbour closes that road,the user may approach to the Mamlatdar under Mamlatdar's Court Act for restoring the use.

1 Like

ujjwal shah (Partner)     12 October 2010

Thanks a lot for your guidance. Is it possible to get a copy/book on Mamlatdars court act to strengthen our case? 

CHANDRASHEKHAR (ENGINEER)     30 November 2010

DEAR  MR SHAH

YOU  MAY VISIT THE WEBSITE    SAAR-BARA-CO.IN.PUBLISHED BY   MR GAIKWAD.I THIK WEBSITE INFO   WILL  ANSWER ALLL YOUR QUERIES. PL DO INFORM ME YOUR VIEWS.

CHANDRASHEKHAR

ujjwal shah (Partner)     01 December 2010

Thank you Mr. Chandrashekar.

However, I am unable to open the website mentioned by you. Can you help?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register