Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam Pat (Law)     05 August 2012

Accepting false 498a

Hi all,

divorce case filed by me is going on for 2 years (contested divorce). wife responded with false 498a and then RCR.

Now she has realised her mistake and wants to take back her 498a. I have asked them to take it back by 'accepting' the fact that it was a false case. since wife is in Germany and arrest warent is issued against her parents now; her parents will accept the false case.

1. what court might do with her parents?

2. what can be done to not jail them yer they accept the facts. I was arrested for just 15 mins and police knew it was a false case. but I want to ensure they don't do this in future so have told them to accept the facts and they are ready.

thanks,

Sampat

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 August 2012

Go to the High Court of your state alongwith an affidavit of your wife/her parents - stating that they want to take the case back, they are unlikely to state categorically that it was a false case because that would directly incriminate them and expose them to prosecution, however they can say that it was filed without deliberation and in a fit of anger, on small marital issues and request FIR to be quashed. 

revolutionary (NA)     05 August 2012

Dear Sampat

Based on what basis was an arrest warrant issued against the In laws?

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 August 2012

Very big achievement if ARREST WARRENTS ISSUED AGAINST THE GANG. Plz share the details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register