LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gourav (advocate)     22 August 2008

accedental case(moar vhical)

one of my friend's father dad in accedental case. my friend had a decree from highcourt and maybe from supremecourt and in his state/district the appelant/other party have use some political power for no advocate attened my friend for excuting decree. so what could do my friend for excuting decree. may he/she transfar the case to another district because there is no advocate take the case of my friend.

Learning

4 Replies

Guest (n/a)     23 August 2008

This is very surprising to hear that due to influence of political leader no advocate taken the case, this is not at all possible and you should be fair and true when writing to this forum, anyway i simply disagree with what u r stating, be transparant pls.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 August 2008

Hi, Satya,

You r correct. Advocates have their own responsibility to see the justice among the public.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     24 August 2008

Dear Gourav,

Suppose if there is no Advocate is ready to take the case due to political pressure means its unbelievable. Belive many Advocates challenging Many political leaders and Governments and succeding everyday.

And if our words are genuine,Tell the case details and which State your case proceedings are going on.

Certainly, there will be atleast one  advocate member from LawyersClubindia and he will take the case proceedings for your friend.

So, Plz Dont  make Lawyers proffession as an laughful one.

santosh (advocacy )     25 August 2008

you suggest your frinds to file execution by youself, there is no bar for presenting the case by pary, and you can take advise to other advocate on net or by fixing meeing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register