LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     21 May 2014

Abusive words given to the older women....help

Dear all,


need help,we want to teach a lesson to a man who gave abusive words to a women,file an police complaint section 504 has applied on him,the police fine him  n ask to leave,this is india where womens r not safer.


iam from mumbai n we want to take a strict action so that he get maximum punishment n respect the womens.




 10 Replies

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     21 May 2014

What can be done in this case....want to take strict strict action on him.

Vijay (cyber celll)     21 May 2014

why dont file attrocity on him?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 May 2014

give complete facts of the case why he had abused the woman , hadn't he threaten her ?

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     21 May 2014

He is the tenant n the women is the landlord,the tenant is asking for the full deposit,the tenant has damage the house n he is not ready to pay for the damages,the women  says will cut for the damages but the tenant is not ready n gave abusive words to the landlord.

nc section 504 has been applied but they take a fine n leave him,she want to take a strict action

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     21 May 2014

only abusive words....no threatening

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 May 2014

Police had registered the case in the right section i.e.504 ipc because he only use abusive Language towards the lady landlord, this is a bailable offence which may be punished by the punishment of imprisonment for two years , or fine , or both , as per to you judicial magistrate had punished him only by fine , it is the decretionary power of the court(magistrate) which punishment he seems fit for any accused�person�, if you had any objection of this judgement you may appeal in the session court .

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     22 May 2014

Sir the police has fine n leave him not magistrate....we want to take a strict action....

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     24 May 2014

pls reply

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2014

how are you connected to the case?


why not the lady give a complaint.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     26 May 2014

If She the landlord lady wants to punish him can file a private complaint case u/s 156(3) crpc in the district court of her area .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register