LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv   17 November 2015

Abusive police driver


Respected everyone,

Good evening..

i am writing this topic today to get some info on the steps i can take in the below mentioned case a sit would be very helpful..

i was in my frends shop..parked my motorcycle in front of his ahs enuf space for the motorcycle..the road is not very big..there was an auto parked in the middle of the road which ahs broken down..due to which there was a bit of a police vehicle apporoached from one side and a pasenger car from the other..they were not able to pass each other..suddenly the traffic police driver with an empty vehicle with civil dress shouted..' whose mototcycle is this..get this thing off now..get this off ( threatning..abusive tone )..i ws inside the shop i cam outside and told him why are you shouting..why can't you just tell me properly..i told him i would move if him tells me properely..but he kept shouting and shouting and telling me who am i to question him..he then stopped his vehicle in the middle of the raod and started a verbal fight with me..i told him he ahd no right to use that threating tone..he kept shouting..i didn't abuse nor did i threaten him at any point..he took down my number and told others i would hv to pay and he will..' MAKE ' aplogize ..i took his pic and the picture of his vehicle with the reg no. and we left..

i can't explain it properly..the thing is as if he ws drunk with power that he drives a police car so he can do whtever he wants and can shout at anyone he wans..every1 around me watched this and they supported me and dey told me in any case they wil appear as witness and will support my claim..


whom should i state has no police tribunal..all i know is he drives a traffic officers car..that all..he called some people on his phone and was telling evryone he will make me pay..i have done nothing wrong..nor did i start it..nor did i abuse him..i will not apologize to him whatever happens..can someoen tell me whom shoudl i caee he wns to harassa me..i wan to file a written complaint and under which sections should i do it..


thanks everyone



 1 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     19 November 2015

Just post a leter mentioning all the deatils and apprehension that he will harass you to the city SP, SSP etc.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query