Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abuse of Section 482 of CrPC

Page no : 2

rajesh (managing director)     12 January 2013

yes i my self is also victim of the same and my details are at https://www.helplineindia.com/court/default.htm even my orginal complain did not got registered by police under it act and not limited to it even the F.S.L report which has came in the matter is not been given to me by the police nor even public prosecuter is putting the same on the record of high court to consider the same and vacate the X party stay granted. Where F.sL report clearly extablish primafacy of offence under I.T ACT. for more details pls call me on 09998950871

Rajani (Advocate)     19 February 2013

Without prejudice to the facts of the case, I can only say that under section 482 the high court under its powers can stall the proceedings of the trial court if it is of the opinion that such applications are in fact misuse of the process of law. With reference to the above order...the high court shall review the proceedings of the trial court in case the injustice caused is trivial, unless it is grave, palable and undoubtful the high Court may stop the process of the lower court to avoid its misuse

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register