LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mak (sale)     29 April 2013

Abt wait for 6 months in dmc

I need to know about the min. wait period of six month in DMC after first motion.

I got mixed response for it. Some says one have to wait for 6 month till second motion.

But i met some peoples who got Divorce after filling petition in less than 3 months.

So please help me to clear. Is it possible to get it DMC done in less than 6 months ?

Learning

7 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     29 April 2013

min 6 months required. the path of getting it shortened is itself very long & money-wasting

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 April 2013

Dear Mak

not only supreme court Hc also have the power to wiveoff this period and either the Family court too. there are many judgement where the court pass a decree and Judgement within three months of filling the petition by Mutual Consent.

Feel Free to Call

Mak (sale)     29 April 2013

As we see here also i got mixed reply . Please clear Mr.N. Qureshi on it

R K........ (Analyst)     30 April 2013

I think only supreme court has power to change any rule

Mak (sale)     30 April 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

Today  i met one advocate in Ahmedabad. I showed me three options to get dirvorce .

(1) Notarised : Only Notarised copy mentioned about divorced as per social norms.

(2) Registered Divorce : Duly registered at registrar office . He told me if person never want to out side of India then this is more than enough . He told me is it legal & one can do second marriage also.

(3) DMC : That is required if person wants to go abroad and want to second marriage. 

So i want to know more about (2) Registered Divorce . Is there any process like that ? Please explain me on it.

I am really confused . He showed me approved papers of his client of second option.

Regards

NGOKC (pm)     02 May 2013

DMC Is the only legal option . rest is fake

Victim of Greed (Worker)     02 May 2013

Hello All,

By the way, what is DMC ? What does it stand for ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register