LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharja Ansari   23 May 2023

Absent showing in 12th up board result

My brother appeared in all exams of 12th UP baord but I don't know why he got absent in two of tbe subjects. There is the loop from school side but they are not accepting. What can we do to avoid spoiling his entire year. Please guide


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 May 2023

Put a complaint against the school to the board stating the facts,

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 May 2023

File a criminal complaint against wrong-doer(s), if any, which could not be made out from the facts posted by you.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 May 2023

you can file complaint and eevn file writ petition the court will call for records availble  to show his presence on the exam days and his submission of papers. if there are CCTV  installed then court can order footage

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2023

First of all confirtm if your brother really attended the said exminations or he is trying to put blame on the school for not allowing him to appear.

If he had attended all the exams, then there should be some problem with the absented subjects.

Therefore collect the evidences and then initiate legal action, if required as per procedurees of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register