Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh mishra (Manager)     30 October 2017

Absconding tenant

I had given my flat on rent on 1st Jun 2017 to a tenant through a registered agent and had submitted his details to local police station for NOC. Last two month the tenant is absconding and haven't paid my rent. When I visited my premises, I came to know that he has taken money from many people and absconding. He is not picking up calls of anyone. Since I have duplicate keys of the flat, I opened the flat to see if he has vacated the premises or not and found that all his belongings are there. I immediately locked the room and informed agent to serve one month notice on tenat to vacate the premise. However since he is absconding and not traceable, kindly suggest how can I vacate the flat, as no one knows his whereabouts.


 1 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     30 October 2017

Send a legal notice on his all given addresses and after that u can file suit for possession in the court of competent jurisdiction. Regards Jaspal S Maini (Adv) 9999987283

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query