LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Abroad opportunities before ia

Is it advisable to reject abroad offers when I am waiting on interim maintenance judgement? How much time does it take though after stupid counselling in which counselor is biased to woman.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

vahue query.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

never heard of any legal term called  "stupid counselling"

**Victim** (job)     02 November 2013

Just accept the offer and get the hell out of this mess........you will realize how peaceful you will live thereafter.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

Accept the employment offer either at abroad or inland, do not stand to lose your career development opportunities for the sake of petty domestic issues.  The counseling will go on as per schedule only and not as per your whims and fancies hence without ascertaining the facts do not  throw blames the way you have done now against an authority because they do not act on their individual choice, they are into some dignified profession, please be patient enough.

(Guest)

Pagal aadmi, dont reject offer, go abroad, settle there.  This bl**dy IA, HMA 24 etc divorce blah blah will keep on going.  Dont worry, grab the opportunity; just move out!

FightForCause (Businessman)     02 November 2013

Hi All,

I am also in similar situation.

I have to go to Onsite for project work for just 15 days. My Interim Maintenance Argument is in Mid November.

Court has my passport, do i ask court fot passport...will telling court i will go onsite have any impact on Maintenace judgment.

Will Judge feel person going onsite will have more salry or can afford more..

In a fix..Kindly suggest.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

BVToDV,

Your working on onsite or off site will not matter for granting maintenance amount, it depends on the salary particulars that have been established before court.  The court should not seize your passport but in case the court is holding it in its custody, you may have to file a petition with an affidavit stating your genuine reasons and take back the same but your lawyer has to argue the genuine and valid points to convince the court.

Vidya (ss)     02 November 2013

Dear dude,

I fully recommend you to accept the offer and fly away... leave that all sh*t find your best soul mate ... live like a legend.

the best example is myself.

I gave her best choice to come and join or if really not interested ( feel not compatible each other) just go for find you suited one ... I do same.... with mutual respect we go legal separation and divorce...live our rest of life happy.

she replied "you used me for a year so if you pay 70 lac I will go or I will file a case"

I tried to stop her with that activity still ...she gone for file a case.

simple way I arranged Anticipatory to all my family, hided myself for 4 months, in the presence of  whole my family happily married other girl (who accepted me and my past and her parents as well).

found an opportunity in abroad...both flown here enjoying our life.

don't even waste you single sec of your life ....for valueless people.

once again I recommend you to follow what I did ( marriage is your choice)

good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register