Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh wants help (Ooperator)     03 August 2013

About wife is doing harrasement to husband

Hi all,

My wife is not living with me from 6 yrs. Now she is done case of maintenance. How can I win this case.

Plz. seniors suggest How avoid this crpc 125 case or How win it.

Learning

6 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 August 2013

Collect proofs if your wife is working and how much she is earning.Aearning wife will not get any maintenance i.

ramesh wants help (Ooperator)     03 August 2013

Thank u very much for suggestion.

(Guest)

@ querist,

plz write down your case history.

as per your above query:

1. Desertion is of six years ------have you taken any legal step to call her back?

If she refuses,then you are eligible for the following:

1. Divorce on desertion as minimum 2 years of seperation required.(here if your wife has deserted you without any reason)

2. No maintenanace to her if she has deserted you without any reasonable condition.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 August 2013

also prove that she is not leaving with you since 6 years wihout any maintenance and apart from that she is earining herself all this 6 years and also if you can get her salary slip 

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     03 August 2013

u have not told us if you have any issue,  and u didnot inform us what  is her prayer, how much she is expecting as maintanence under 125 crpc, and had you or her ever contemplated to go for mutal divorce, when did she file this maintanence case? recently or long time back.is she working now, is she educated, if yes means what is her qualification and how much she can earn with this qualification. go for a thorough details of her while attending maintanence case.

ramesh wants help (Ooperator)     13 August 2013

Hello,

Wife is working as a Bidi Workar She gets  Per Day. Min. 110/-  Rs. Per Day. with Fund & Bonus Facility.

she deserted me from 6 yrs. I gave notice to come back with some simple conditions. But she not agree to follow that simple conditions. 

she is not leaving with me since 6 years wihout any maintenance and she is earining herself all this 6 years.

I can get her salary slip. She is working Now.  She done case before 4 or 5 months. she is 12 th class educated.

This is information about her. Now plz. suggest what to do for win case of Crpc 125 Or get divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register