Upgrad LLM

about traffic challan summons

Yesterday 21st Jan 2020. I recieved a summon regarding Qrong parking from Distt Court. Its amazing that I have not commited any violation. Summoner said you are accused for this and will appear in the month of march 2020. I am a defence perssonal and I cannot appear the same date. Second If I have been accused they have to sent me the copy of challan. I have no reciept of challan when they did and which date they imposed the challan. I want to ask that can I write a letter to distt court for forwding me the copy or reciept of challan. Can I postpone the date they Have given. Can I fwd show cause notice in written if I recieved the challan copy and ammount they have imposed on me through bank draft. Pl reply

First of all you need to get copy of challan, just you can go to the concerned court where from you received the summon and get a copy of challan. If you failed to appear the court can pass orders as you have already received the court summoun. It is better to hire an advocate dealing with traffic challan cases and let his settle the case , 



* if your  advocate appears in the court  he  will explain the court abourt your absence.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x