LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu mp   02 May 2022

ABOUT THE PROCICUTION OF ALL THESE 498 A, 506,DV ACT, 34 ACTS

these above cases are filed on me how much days get to rid from these false cases... plz give information about this..

Learning

2 Replies

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     03 May 2022

There is no legal defence available to the husband or his family from being saved from any cases under section 406 and 498A IPC, The only thing which you can do it is make a trail of the list of date and event and keep your lawyer posted on the same and he will help you with finding rightful solutions towards your defence.

At best you can file an anticipatory bail application before the local Sessions court under the provision of section 438 Cr.P.C. and if no FIR has registered then the court can issue directions to the local police to issue notice to the accused under section 41 a CRpc.

Accordingly you will have a good defence on your hands as per the lawyers advise.

Regards

Gagandeep Goel, Adv

987 220 6969, 88173 00001.

masterlegalwork@gmail.com

Manu mp   03 May 2022

sir tq for ur valuable suggestions.. I have already taken anticipatory bail. but not d procecution started till now the fir filled 6 mnts ago on my family from my spouse..the policemen not submitted charge sheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register