LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANAND T   25 February 2023

About succession certificate

I want succession certificate but some legal heirs are in Mumbai and they refuse to come in Solapur court. 

I want to know that  Can I Executive power of attorney for the same. 



 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   25 February 2023

Make them as respondents and issue  notice to them  they appear before court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 February 2023

Obtain and file their registered Special Power of Attorney.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register