LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

About stamp duty and registration?

how the stamp duty is calculated at the time of registration of shop in vasai (district thane)??? the area is governed by vasai-virar shahar mahanagarpalika. i am a ca, mcom and cs student please help me.

thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 November 2011

Stamp duty will be calculated as per the state stamp act. Stamp duty will be calculated as per the rate prescribed by the registrar.

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2011

Dear Shinde,

Your query is somewhat ambigous.  You have not mentioned about the nature of transfer i.e. whether it is by way of sale or lease or gift etc.

Being more educated, why do you depend on other's advice.  Go through the Stamp Act, 1899.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     07 November 2011

U go to registrar office for that with details of property the registrar will be count the stamp duty.

Ralph Gangawane (SEO)     18 November 2011

I got a new site which will help you.

To get registrar office in vasai (Thane District) or to calculate Stamp Duty you can use https://www.stampdutyregistration.com. It as both leave & licence calculator and sale calulator.

Rajkumar Tiwari (Lawyer)     17 December 2011

Originally posted by :mr.s.u.shinde@gmail.com
"
how the stamp duty is calculated at the time of registration of shop in vasai (district thane)??? the area is governed by vasai-virar shahar mahanagarpalika. i am a ca, mcom and cs student please help me.

thanks in advance.
"

Stamp Duty is calculated @ 6% of agreement value or market value whichever is more in the area of Vasai for shop. And 1% Registration Fees is charged on amount of agreement value or market value whichever is more. But this calculation is applied for Shop & for Flats there is a slab of Rs. 5 Lacs, Stamp Duty is Rs. 12600/- on flat Above Rs. 5 Lacs @ 6%.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register