Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dharmesh (engineer)     28 January 2012

About soc basement garage

dear all,

Our  soc is  22 year old at time  we purchased flat  from builder directly  that time soc was not register we are  first one  who  came for living  at  that time we have basement in that 6  car  parking space is there . builder taken money from us  & given all recipt on his letterhead  with  drwg this car parking belongs to us .  after some dispute in society  18 years ago in AGM also they  agreed  now  car parking is as per   builder alloted . that  time  car less now  days  car increase so  again some same old member started  same issue  again  pls  also  note  that  soc. taken  extra amout for car parking from us . that  we  paid  from last 20 years .  s
so  i want to  known   as  member  what are the my rights?

if building  goes in re devoplment  can i claim my parking space ? since we got o.c 2 years ago only   we not done any conviance  so what   can   i able to do ? what  are  the my rights ?

Learning

1 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     28 January 2012

Dear Dharmesh 

As a Member of society ur currently in possession of Car parking Space since 20yrs If there is redevelopment in society say after completion of deemed conveyance process 

U can always demand a separate car parking space for u from d builder and i think he wont have much of the problem to do so U can get this mentioned in the development agreement to be executed wid him 

Regards 

Abhijeet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register