LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajeet choudhary   24 July 2020

about service matter

अधिकारी द्वारा स्थाईकरण की फाइल को झअटकाना

 3 Replies

Aniket Giri (ADVOCATE)     25 July 2020

Initially give a representation to your superior and authority who has passed the orders, if it isn't considered move on to the respective tribunal. One thing, your grounds in the tribunal should be same as that of your representation, so take professional help in drafting it.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

You have not posted the material facts, highlighting the real issue, if any.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     26 July 2020

Incomplete / no facts posted for consideration, opinion forming and obligation. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query