LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pranauti (no)     02 March 2013

About second marrige

my husband get married to another female i m waiting for divorce he have kid but i cant proov that he is remarried coz he changed his name all his things i m so upset plz help me?

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     02 March 2013

what do you want..who filed divorce?

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 March 2013

You can file divorce suit on the ground of adultery making the second lady and her child also as respondents.  Once the matter reaches the court your husband most probably agree to give divorce.  If the child was born after your marriage with your husband, his DNA test proves the adultery of husband and you will get divorce.  As you intended to get divorce and not to prosecute him for bigamy, it is not required to you to prove his second marriage for getting divorce. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 March 2013

Collect the photo etc. evidences and file a suit on your husband for Bigamy. 

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     02 March 2013

Originally posted by : pranauti

my husband get married to another female i m waiting for divorce

What is mean of this line.

I mean do  have you filled MCD(Mutual Consent)!

pranauti (no)     02 March 2013

my husband filed divorce

pranauti (no)     03 March 2013

his relatives want to say against him in the court.they attent his wedding ceremony can i use that witness?is it sufficient in case?

(Guest)

Do you want to live with him or do you want divorce or do you want him to suffer because he din`t follow the law?

R.kumar.bangalore (executive)     05 March 2013

you can approach the good lawyer in your area, they will take care the matter with proper concern.  nowadays lot of detective aganecies available to find the details of your husband second marriage with proof,which is required to the court. please do not lose your hope, find the problem and solve the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register