LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J d jadhav (Job)     17 July 2022

About reversion

Hello sir Recently I got promotion from postman to postal assistance but now I want to reversion due to mental stress i can't handle this job profile very responsible job and I feel helpless myself in this job because I can't handle stress My previous job was very fine no extra stress So I want reversion please tell me how to wright effective reversion letter so they consider my request and it is possible to get my previous job and at previous place

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 July 2022

you can write in your own language & submit it

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     17 July 2022

Please consult your Union to help you in this regard. You may contact the HR Department to know the relevant rules governing request for reversion by an Employee so that you can act accordingly.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 July 2022

Why  did you think to avoid responsibility,  elevation, progress, promotion, improved dignity and honour. ???, 

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 July 2022

Public service is always involves handling responsibility. Stress is only because of your unwillingness to assume responsibility for the tasks you are entrusted with. Please try to evolve beyond your limited comfort zone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register