Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     16 March 2012

About rejoin of exwife

Dear Lawyers,

In 2008 marriage done with my exwife. In 2009 due to false 498a, Dv act, we did divorced each other.

In 2010 again did marriage with another girl , but she left away after 3 months once I came to know she having affair with her past boyfriend. As a result she is not coming back even after RCR file.

Now  for MCD divorce, they are asking 15 Lakhs which we cant afford.  So we filed for divorce in court but date is going on last 2 years only.

Current situation is that my exwife is now showing affection with me due to my aloneess, and she is showing tears in my struggling situations. Now I also need a lady which can take care of me always.
If I live with her again without marriage will my present wife and  inlaws takes action for money demand?
Someone says if I again live with my exwife then court will consider us a husband wife , no matter if you again marry with her or not . Is it true?

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     16 March 2012

you have to divroce your second wife and remarry your first wife else its biagmy .And i presume the punishment is 7 yrs jail if convicted .Thats my View .

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     16 March 2012

there is difference between immorality and illegality.

If your 2008 wife, after divorce has not married to any one,  then your intimacy with her, staying together may be immoral but not illegal.  It is adultery in the sense of civil wrong, but not criminal wrong, meaning thereby that your 2010 wife can seek divorce on the ground of adultery, i.e.,  that you are  in physical relationship with 2008 wife.  But she cannot press bigamy case against you, that as you have not re-married 2008 wife.  The demand of money by 2010 wife may depend upon various circumstances.  But if she succeeds to show in S. 498-A case that there is nexus between your relationship with 2008 wife and mental harassment caused to 2010 wife, then you will be in big soup.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 March 2012

As i Know, its not true.. u have tyo remarry with your exwife n before it you have to get divorce from  your current wife. You can get easily divorce by proving adultery charges on ur wife but be sure you collected enuff proofs of adultery..:)) 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 March 2012

In 2009 due to false 498a, Dv act, we did divorced each other.

are u sure that the same wont happen again ?

other legalities rightly explained by other experts.

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     18 March 2012

Thanks everybody.

But If I dont marry with my ex again and start living together as liven relationship in some other city then?
Then can my 2010 wife or inlaws file any case , i am not going to disclose it, to whom i am living.

If its also not possible then can i say others or police when they came of enquiry that the women is my relative or she is my tenant ?

The aim behind my inlaws is that they want my life hell so that either i can give them 15 lakhs or i could not live with any other women. Neither they want to send my 2010 wife back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register