Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy (C)     18 May 2012

About publishing my marriage photo -legal problems

About publishing my Marriage photo -legal problems

I got married to a girl and its a register marriage.....Now girl got scared of her parents and she went back to her home,after that only they came to know about our marriage.....Now girl is not willing to come because of her parents..........So In this situation can i publish my marriage photo in newspaper for wedding aniversary......If i do like that what will be legal problems....Please explain me..

And if i include my father in law photo also in my marriage photo in newspaper will it create more problems...??   So please answer me in detail....Can i give newspaper add or Not...??

And i cant proceed through police or law because now the girl will not support me infront of police....

So please tell me the problems i may face if i publish the marriage photo...

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     18 May 2012

Forget that girl.Start a new life.Divorce her.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2012

@ Author

A tricky familial situation you landed your love marriage into.

Observation:

1. Women identity / pics. publication are protected by Law. Hence no great social read as legal purpose may get served in long term by publishing an un-harmonious registered marital couples anniversary pics. as adv. in a newspaper instead it may travel to defamation roll call side if pressed by her father side (he gets success or failure in such suit sis not he point at this stage).
For every matrimonial disharmonious situations divorce is not a time pass social remedy as the lone suggestion stated by a lady writer!

Take:
Become a responsible married adult now.
. Explain freely situation to elders / relations from your side resulting into hasty registered marriage and seek approval to approach her / her side of elders to diffuse situation socially.
Show patience and win her / her side over.
Women need to be willing to re-join matrimonial home in such registered love marriages and her consent is the only support required otherwise Law is even helpless to help you based on presented facts before you.

Remedy:
If all above social takes fails (within certain time limit) then lastly / politely approach her / her side proposing legal divorce via MCD (mutual consent divorce) route with no allegations stated / taken by wither party as the marriage is registered one and even if she / her side donot wish to send her to her matrimonial home the registered marriage needs to be legally dissolved by a Court of Law. For MCD it is right now sweat cake walk in 6 months minimum time with two visits to Court no social dramas required by either sides to seek one. Show this time to them politely the codified Law. They have to secretly agree to get her re-married as they don’t have any other remedy available and how long she can be kept in confinement against her will / from society!!!!!
2. Emotions and sentiments shall now be left behind by parties and if want opt in for well researched (this time) on your second marriage.

Ranee....... (NA)     18 May 2012

@above writer, read the query first properly.The author wrote And i cant proceed through police or law because now the girl will not support me infront of police....

and your 4th take was...

4. Women need to be willing to re-join matrimonial home in such registered love marriages and her consent is the only support required otherwise Law is even helpless to help you based on presented facts before you.

so what is difference between yours and mine main points if advice??

Vishwa (translator)     18 May 2012

I think the thread starter is rather confused....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register