Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Kr   20 February 2020

About pay fixation matter and restoration of seniority

Dear sir
I have qualified CGL 2012 exam conducted by staff selection commission in 2013.
Meanwhile , my candidature was withhold by ssc when final result declared. I moved to allahabad CAT court , and honorable court passed verdict in favour of me.
ssc moved to high court delhi and finally to supreme court against the verdict passed by CAT .
ssc started normal joining procedure in the month of december 2013 .
In august 2017 , honourable supreme court passed its final verdict in favour of candidates and maintained the order passed by CAT court .
Then after ssc initiated the joining procedure of candidates whose result was withheld by ssc in aug 2018 .
My query is that as i was joined in service in 2018 and thus i lagged behind in term of seniority and many other service-benefit.
(a) am i eligible for pay fixation at par with my counterparts who joined in 2013 normally.
(b) can i claim seniority benefit?
plz guide me.....

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 February 2020

The SC of India passed the final order to follow the CAT orders.  If the CAT in its orders instructed to give the orders retrospectively then only you can claim senior and pay protection.  Other no chance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2020

You have a right to be placed in the seniority where youstood in order of merit and no candidate belonging to later recruitment can be senior to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register