LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Achyut   21 March 2023

About measurement of area

In the agreement for sale the area that has been purchased is written as 437 only but it is not mentioned that it is super built up area or carpet area or covered area now while registration in the deed of sale if i mention it as super built up area then is there any problem and also at the end of the agreement for sale there are few pages where the heading is given as major information of deed there only that 437 is given as super built up but not in the entire agreement for sale so now if i do specify in the sale deed 437 as super buily up area then whether there will be any problem or not. Please help me regarding this because this is my first client and I am just a recently passed out student who does not know very much about this, also thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

2 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   24 March 2023

If the agreement for sale does not mention whether the area mentioned is super built up area, carpet area, or covered area, then it can be difficult to determine the exact area that has been purchased.

However, if the major information of the deed section of the agreement for sale mentions that the area is 437 sq. ft. super built up, then it can be assumed that the area mentioned in the agreement for sale is super built up area.

1 Like

Achyut   30 April 2023

Thanks for helping me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register