LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivani's shahu   21 May 2020

About llb..

Sir, This time I'm in b.com 2nd yr I want do LLB and I'm in a great confusion that how should I register for entrance exam.... When and how to start etc. I hope that u will understand that what I'm trying to say plz. Give me some solution..

Learning

6 Replies

Manogya Chava   21 May 2020

Greetings, after your B.Com you can pursue a 3 year law course in any recognized law school. For this, you will have to prepare for teh entrance exams which are a little competitve but since you have one year, it is quite possible. 

All you have to do is apply to colleges that proved the 3 year law course and do well in the entrance exam including ones such as CLAT, SLAT, LSAT among other state law school tests. 

Hope this helps.

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     22 May 2020

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 May 2020

Search for nearby college/ institute/ university and apply as per their rules 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 May 2020

These are matters of commpn knowledge, which a student in graduation course ought to be knowing.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 May 2020

If it is your dream, contact a coaching center, make friends with like-minded persons, and first purchase a guide that provides previous year questions and answers.

If you have a college in your town contact a senior student or faculty or college office staff for precise guidance.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     22 May 2020

Please follow the guidelines of above Experts. First seach the internet and visit the college websites. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register