Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Director)     14 July 2010

About Lawyers

All,

I just joined this forum and I have browsed thru few of the contributions from several members.

I am very impressed with the knowledge of some of senior members on this forum.

I must admit that we have a few law cases pending and my experience with our lawyer has been far from great. At least the one we have employed is tight lipped about the law. I thought this was the modus operandi for lawyers but changed my opinion that there are others who are just more confident about themselves and share information openly as on this forum.
 I believe our lawyer is probally good (I will never know) but he seems to loose all the cases. I am also convinced (independly without influence from my lawyer since he hardly speaks about the law) that we were victims of poor Judges in our Judicary. I dont know how one would go about picking a lawyer as well. In my case based on my interactions with my lawyer, I would not have picked him if I had to redo this all over again due to his poor client communication skills.

The real question for this forum is "How do you pick a lawyer?".

If anyone know a good lawyer in Hyderabad please let me know. Thanks in advance.

thanks,

Srinivas

Learning

6 Replies

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     14 July 2010

one of the best lawyer is ramchandar rao. he is trustable and a good lwye.his father and brother also giving services as a lawyer  to their clients is contact number is 9848182471.

his address is

ac gaurds,near saleem function hall,hyderabad.

before u meet him give these details it will help u more

tell him that he was referred by mr.m.srimannarayana murty advocate rajahmundry in lawersclub website.

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     14 July 2010

sir,

im so sory by mistake i given u wrong number i ll give u his number and ll details by way of an mail.his name is ram mohan rao garu.hiis father name is subrahmanyam.m garu address is .a.c.guards,near saleem function hall hyderabad

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 July 2010

Yes sir this is true, picking up good lawyer is very difficult, when one do not know abcd of law, court and lawyer. It becomes more difficult when the place is unknown. Even some touts/'dalal' used to move in court area, which is not good and this should be not allowed. Worst sufferer used to be illeterate vilagers.

Srinivas (Director)     14 July 2010

Srikant Garu,

Thanks for the pointer. We will contact Ram Mohan Garu.

I hope the recommended person is not Ram Murthy, s/o Subramanyam Narusu Garu (also advocate).

I have heard Ram Murthy is a terrible lawyer (reallly useless) where as his father is highly reputed.

In Ram Murthy's case the reputation is that he is living of his fathers legacy.

I will be cautious of sons of good practicing lawyers living in their fathers shadows.

They inherit the fathers business but are no way near the knowledge of their fathers.

best wishes,

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     15 July 2010

sir,

he is not ram murty.he is ram mohan only.

his father is m.s.s.r.subrahmuanyam garu having a good practise at high court.my office appeal bundels will be looked out by him.for all the appeals he did his great job.he has 2 sons both of them are giving services as a advocate.i and my dad (my dad is also an advocate)totally stisfied about their service.so, im refering their name to u.

Srinivas (Director)     15 July 2010

Thank you so much for the confirmation. We will contact Ram Mohan Garu.

best wishes,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register