about easement act

Respected Advocates,

I am enjoying an agricultural land of 1.0 Acre for the last 10 years.But the classification of this land is GRAMA KANTAM in telugu language in RSR (Resettlement Survey Register) of Britishers.So, when ever i go to the RWVENUE DEPARTMENT and ask them to regularise my enjoyment and enter into the REVENUE registers , they say that it is GRAMA KANTAM in RSR and so my name cannot be entered.Now how to protect my land.Can i claim it through EASEMENT ACT else is there any other legal procedure through which i can fight for my rights and protect it from others.Please guide me .This is a challenging to me.Plz understand this is very urgnet.



Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

 At present, all the villages are being examined to find out the extent of ‘Grama Kantam’ lands. " inviting objections, if any, from the villagers  and they would be available with CRDA director Chenna Kesava Reddy. so file a petition with CRDA. urgently.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x