LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Er Gaurish Walavalkar Surve   05 October 2019

about dv and divorce case from male side

if male is jobless then can he sell his flat for due loans and remaining amount of interim order in DV and Divorce case.
Is court take any action against him??
Is he can ask the same to the court about flat sell?


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   05 October 2019

If it is not attached then he can sell it with or without court orders and can pay arrears of maintenance.

Dr GYV Victor   06 October 2019

Yes unless it is not on joint names and or attached by court or otherwise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register