Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek   18 May 2023

About descret loc

Hello Sir,

I got married in year 2017 and my wife filed divorce, maintenence and domestice violance case against me and my family in Punjab Family Court Bathinda.

And blackmailing me to give 20L then will close all false charges against me,

There is no FIR on me, But one the my personal source informed me that there is descret LOC in my passport.

My brother visited NRI Police station and discussed about same and they informed him there is no FIR on me so no any case registered in NRI police station.

As well I had telephonic conversation with SP HQ Bathinda, They aslo informed me there is no FIR on you so you not need to worry.

Same I visited Indian embessay and discussed with Indian atuhorities about LOC on my Passport and they check and said you can travel freely and no sinlge title on your passport.

As per my source, he said this one descret LOC done by higer rank one police officer and he also surprised without FIR.

Please let me know, Is it possible ? And please share your valuable advice.

My Advocate informed me you can travel because there is no FIR on you even court did not ordered about the LOC. but yeah if second party got your information that you are in India they can put FIR on you and you can get trouble.

Please sir, advice. It is all about the career.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2023

1. some persons have problems
  2. some persons do not have problems. So they create.
  3. some persons do not have problems. So they cannot create also. So they hve to imagine problem.

Please decide which of thesecategory you are.

Every authority is telling you there is no LOC. But it appears that you badlywant LOC.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     18 May 2023

If their is niethr LOC nor any FIR filed against you then why are you worried. 

If you apprehend that any LOC is issued you must get confirmation for that and you have to quash that before you travel .

Niharika Lohan   23 May 2023

Hi Abhishek, I’m Adv. Niharika and here is my take on your query.

I can understand your  fear and plight with regard to LOC, these terms naturally scare the layman.

However, I would want you to sit back and relax as our law follows evidences and no FIR, Court order has been made against you as yet. Thus, there arise no thread which should bother you in reality. It is only a mental block. If you still feel the need to be more certain about it, I’d suggest you hire a prudent lawyer regarding the same, to keep your fears at absolute bay.

In case you have further questions, you can contact me at niharikalohan@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register