LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     29 February 2016

About defamation info needed

wfie filed sec13 in her place, at present stage she has to produce evidences  to produce evidence first date is 2st nov 15 she gave application of her illness,

second date is on 14 dec 15 she or her advocate not appeared third chance is on

2nd feb 16but again she not appeared judge called her advocate he told she have some problem but instead of closing the case or dismissing the case jugdge gave agian one chance of next date in march 16,

WIFEs allegation of cruelty on husband but not coming for evidence as she puts false allegations and seek divorce, also judge not heared preliminary objections from husband,,

on last date she appeared  in court but not in court room in front of judge after six seven calles her lawyer came and told to dismiss the case  in hindi " adam pairvi me case ko khareej kar dijiye"

judge order to dimiss the case:

Question: under which section husband can file case on wife now?

[ of course after appeal period is over that is of 30 days]

where to file in wife place of his place or any court..........

husband also want to file perjury as she lies in sec24 , again where to file this case in which section/

is perjury can also be filed in high court?

can husband appear in person.... wihout engaging lawyer....?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query