LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu mp   28 August 2022

ABOUT CRPF 125 WIFE IS WORKING AT AN INSTITUTION

As the above subject my wife filed maintainance case against me the court has also order intermediate of 10000 . I have 3 years old girl she kept with her and she stayed in their parents home. but she working in named KICE computer center. How I collect the information and prove that. they have planned and requested in the cyber center owner to not to give the information about the salary details to anyone. now she knows that I am trying to collect the information she is at home not working from 7 days what is d solution for this. plz suggest me

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 August 2022

Request your lawyer to move an application before the Court to issue directions to applicant wife and her employer to produce relevant records.

Manu mp   28 August 2022

THANK you for ur reply sir, my wife is working in an institution named KICE frantaisy under kionics computer center. But she knows my query about her working. now she has not going for work. so how I collect and prove the fact to court

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 August 2022

Your wife and daughter are entitled to get maintenance from you even though she is earning so you have to pay maintenace.No chance to escape.

Adv. J Fernandes (ADVOCATE and ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIAL )     31 August 2022

Maintenance is not subdued whether wife is earning or not as per the new update the wife and children are entitled to maintained irrespective of the wife's earning at some point in the case procedure your wife will have to give her statement of accounts and list of assets movable immovable and so will you too have to give yours too. It's due course of Law .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register