25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   19 October 2016

About challenging hc order of transfer application


When high court U/s-24CPC orders (judgement) transfer of Divroce petition in favour of opposite party, then ...

1. Is this order can be challnged (appeal/revision/review).

2. If order can be challnged, in same high court or Supreme Court.

3. Any other realted details, please provide.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query