LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shilpa vishweshwar   08 June 2023

About caste certificate

In my 10th tc they have mentioned my caste as obc 2a...but while applying for colg i applied as genral category......i don't have caste certificate and I want t continue as genral so shld i submit my caste certificate in college??

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 June 2023

How did they mention your caste as obc.2 without informing you? Is it right?

shilpa vishweshwar   08 June 2023

We had mentioned our caste as vishwakarma

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     09 June 2023

Since you did not claim any benefit of caste (even if you are eligible) it does not matter, just cool down and continue in general catagory..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2023

You can get abundant statutory benefits from your caste certificate from the govt.in future. Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022, carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners, cobblers, and others will receive 6 days of free training. In addition, financial assistance ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh will be provided.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 June 2023

The policy named as Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojna is applicable to specified artisans domicile of Utter Pradesh and not applicable on all India basis.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 June 2023

You are freee not to submit any certificate and not to claim any reservation any further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register