LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yashodeepgaikwad   06 January 2015

About birth certificate

My birth date is 3/01/1980 and it is present on Tc and other documents but place of birth is not present on My TC.

Also i dont have birth certificate because it was not registered by my parents in panchayat(i am from small village).My date of birth record not present in panchayat. I want to apply for passport and it require place of birth proof.

What is procedure to get birth certificate? please help

 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2015

file an application with panchayat with your affidavit. They issue a certificate. 

yashodeepgaikwad   06 January 2015

Ramachary64 Sir,Thank you for quick reply. When i went to equiry at taluka place they told me to file petition in court. Instead of going court i have to only file an application with affidavit in panchayat. correct?

M N Shaikh (Addl District & Sessions Judge)     06 January 2015

No, you have to file an application in court and court will hold an inquiry

and there after court will order to register Birth by taking late fee applicable.

Now, Application in court is the only way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query