LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra Chawla   01 November 2020

about agreement for money lendered to friend

i gave my friend some money and for that i made a promissory note (with 1rs stamp)and he signed it, i also made a written document on blank paper where he signed and gave some blank cheque with signed and gave house document too which is included in written document, now it's over 11 month and written document had 11 month time, is it okay to write again on 100rs stamp agreement? and what clause should i write for safety. can i make agreement for more than 11 month or should i recreate agreement after 11 months if he doesn't pay to amount,

 4 Replies

Sridaran Ganapathysubramanian   01 November 2020

As per the promissory note first u have file suit against that person.Along with this suit u have file a petition for attachment before judgement relating to the as per sale deed in his name.Once if u adopt this method,then court will issue to that person for production of security as per ur suit amount.If he fails then the court will pass an order for attachment of property,as per order u have to steps to send the communication of court to the Concern registration office where the property is situate.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2020

Contact a local advocate for suggesting the way for recovery,  Immediately remove the post as you have admitted that you have obtained blank documents etc., as such published material may go against you in case of litigation.  Always consider secrecy in such transactions that are not legal.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2020

The promissory note itself is sufficient.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     03 November 2020

Repeated at

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query