LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru Prasad   07 October 2018

abou ceavet

some opposition send me a ceavet pition to me it completed 90 days . now can I apply for injection order ha ? please give suggestion


 1 Replies

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     08 October 2018

Inorder to apply for a injunction order you first need to file a civil suit.

Yes you can file after 90 days.

Rev. Dr. Adv. Solomon Raj.
Advocate High Courts of AP & TS,
Bharat Gaurav Samman Awardee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query