Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srm261001   23 September 2022

Abetment of suicide

Respected sir/maam
please provide your valuable advice..

1. Mohan age 38 married Manju age 35 in 2006 have 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son live happily.
No any..no any type of complaint or case against with mohan during marriage life.

2. In june 2022, manju his wife..she few common photos..just common photos like hugging of each other, of husband's office female worker (xyz)...in husband phone...wife questioned about that..he explain we r just friend ..worked together..wife agree but not satisfied.
after one week she saw again an email of her female friend xyz. this email also not having any content.

3. 25 june...Manju (wife) made suicide due to her doubts..his husband hides with me and affair or married with some one..
his husband not on home. he working outside and gone on 23 at that place.

4. No negative complaint or allegations recorded or said by her family (father and mother) during Punchnama process and PM report is death due to hang..

5. After 25 june to 23 September..no any case or complaint file by her family on her husband or his family.

now my question is..

A....Now of that situation....whenever they (father or mother only in her family) file a complaint or case against his husband.
what's a valid time to file a case of abetment of suicide

B. what is a valid time of remarriage..if mohan...(husband) wants after that.

Regard...
Neeraj
law student

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 September 2022

Did you seek guidance of your professor / coach / tutor ? If so, what is his / her opinion ?

1 Like

srm261001   23 September 2022

@ sir vashista...i m belong and student of one an urban area in up east..where we attend only two days..first on time of admission and second during exams...
this above case is related to my family...so i m sincerely requesting u..please share ur valuable advice..
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 September 2022

If abetment found by the court, then Section 306 of IPC talks about the abetment of suicide if any person commits the suicide whoever abets the commission of the suicide shall be punished with the imprisonment which may extend upto 10 years and shall also be liable to fine.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register